Skip to content
- What kind of credential will I have after completing the training? You will receive a Certificate of Training as a NADA Acudetox Specialist (ADS)
- How do I register for a training? Go to the Register for a training page.
- What does the training cost? The fee is $400. This includes all of the materials you will need for the training and to complete the required 40 supervised treatments. It also pays for your first year membership in NADA ($75).
- How do I pay for the training? We ask participants to pay by check or cash on the first day of class. If an organization is paying the training fee we can invoice the organization in advance.
- Who can supervise the treatments? Any ADS can supervise you. During the training you will be supervised by Registered Trainers. After the initial training weekend you can request an ADS to meet with you to supervise the remainder of the treatments needed for certification.
- Is it important to recruit volunteers for the training? Yes. You will be practicing on each other (fellow trainees) and your volunteers. The more volunteers you have the more supervised treatments you can complete during the training weekend.
- Who is an appropriate volunteer? Most trainees recruit friends and family members but you could recruit church members, business associates, club members, etc.
- Can children be volunteers? Yes. Sometimes a child will not want needles and you can use beads or magnets instead.
- What should I wear to the training? Casual clothes are fine. Closed toes shoes are required. We ask for no scents to be worn because of sensitivities. Dress should be modest without dangling jewelry.