Skip to content
- What kind of credential will I have after completing the training? You will receive a Certificate of Training as a NADA Acudetox Specialist (ADS)
- How do I register for a training? Go to the Register for a training page.
- What does the training cost? The fee is $375. This includes all of the materials you will need for the training and to complete the required 40 supervised treatments.
- How do I pay for the training? We require participants to pay by bank card before the training to reserve your place in the class. If your fees are being paid by an organization we will invoice your organization.
- Who can supervise the treatments? Any ADS can supervise you. During the training you will be supervised by Registered Trainers. After the initial training weekend you can request an ADS to meet with you to supervise the remainder of the treatments needed for certification.
- What should I wear to the training? Casual clothes are fine. Closed toes shoes are required. We ask for no scents to be worn because of sensitivities. Dress should be modest without dangling jewelry.
- Is there a fee to belong to the National Acudetox Association? Yes there is. It is $75/year (and your first year is included in your training fee).